Wow! I’m so honoured to have been nominated to receive this award from Growing With The Tans! When I started the blog, it was mostly random thoughts in my head, especially since I’m faced with toddlers the entire day and with (much) less adult interaction, and needed something to maintain some sort of sanity. And as time passed and with more and more children (ok, only 3), there was more to write about on this journey through motherhood.
3 Things I enjoy about Motherhood?
1) Learning to look at life at all different angles.
2) Giving my life, and especially my marriage focus and purpose.
3) Having fun together as a family.
Hmm I think I could probably list a hundred things I don’t enjoy, including the throwing up, night wakings, wet beds, trying to get everyone out of the house on time, whining, dealing with tantrums… But then you see a moment like this and everything feels better.
There are SO many blogs out there, some leave you laughing out loud, but there are too many for me to keep up with on a daily basis with my limited time. I tend to read those on WordPress or those which feed new posts to my email more. If only I had more time to do (and read) everything! (I had to type this post with baby in lap.)
In turn, I’d like to nominate these few blogs for the award. Not in any order, and not that I don’t like the other blogs, but here’s a few inspirational ones.
How to accept the award
Ladies, to accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)