Thinking of what to do this June school holidays? June 14th is the date to mark down in your calendars for the Rise and Shine Breakfast Carnival. We all know how important breakfast is, and a breakfast carnival is a great way to spend having a morning picnic and participating in other kids’ activities.
Last year’s Carnival entered into the Singapore Book of Record for the largest breakfast picnic turnout. This year they are going to attempt breaking the record for the largest number of families making sandwhiches together!
Some of the activities that will be taking place there include:
- Kids bike circuit by The Little Bike Shop
- Rugby, Soccer, Basketball sports try out by Ready Steady Go Kids
- Bouncy Castle
- Obstacle Course by JELIC Brain Power Train
- Road Safety Park by Volkswagen
- Disney Activity Booth by Disney
- Foam Party by Port of Lost Wonder
- Meet & Greet with mascots
- Cupcake decorating by The Icing Room
- Balloon sculpting
- Egg Hunting around The Lawn by Sanofi
- Face painting
On site registration is welcomed, ticket prices at SGD16. Admission for this event is free for all children below 12 years. The early bird rate is now at SGD13 per adult that includes a SGD20 worth of Nutella Breakfast Kit. In addition, first 1,000 sign ups will receive a Rise & Shine limited edition goodie bag worth SGD50. Tickets purchase can be made at www.carnival.riseandshine-expo.com. Early bird registration closes on 13th June, 12pm.
Date: 14 June 2014
Time: 8.00am to 12.30pm
Venue: The Lawn@Marina Bay (nearest MRT: Raffles Place, Marina Bay, Bayfront)
Want to win a pair of tickets to the carnival? I have THREE pairs to giveaway! Simply enter the contest rafflecopter here.
Contest ends on 20 May, and the e-tickets will be emailed to the winners..